PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
By placing a reservation with Royal Coachman (the Company), either by telephone, fax, email, online on this site, or in any other manner, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You further expressly authorize the Company to charge your credit card in full for all charges relating to your reservation.
All content in the Royal Coachman Website (the "Site") is intended only for residents of the United States. Royal Coachman maintains the Site for your personal use and information.
By accessing and browsing the Site and/or placing a reservation, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Royal Coachman are superseded and of no force or effect.
* A confirmation number is provided for every reservation and a confirmation email message is generated by the computer system. It is the traveler's responsibility to review the confirmation information for accuracy.
* Each segment of your reservation will have an individual confirmation number. If you wish to cancel your reservation, each segment of your reservation will also have an individual cancellation number.
* The rate provided at the time of booking is an initial estimate of the cost of service as reserved. Wait time or other additional services may change your rate. Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
* A driver gratuity will be included in your rate quote when you make your reservation, together with tolls, parking, surface transportation fee and variable fuel surcharge. Gratuities/fees/surcharges are calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges and will be added and itemized on the customer's receipt.
* Driver Meals and/or Overnight Accommodations are the customer's responsibility.
* Rides are billed to the customer's credit card and/or corporate account numbers. Royal Coachman accepts the following cards:
* All published rates are subject to change without notice. Current rates are confirmed at the time a reservation is made. All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate. Due to fluctuation in currency exchange rates, all US dollar equivalents of international rates may vary.
* Royal Coachman has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
* Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at the prevailing Royal Coachman hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the Royal Coachman facility until the time it returns to the Royal Coachman facility, with a 3 hour minimum.
* All Reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle.
* We allow for a 15 minute grace period; charges commence 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time. We do not charge for late arrivals at the airport. We do however charge for time spent locating lost luggage. Wait time will be charged at $4.50 for each additional 5 minute period.
* Royal Coachman does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
* Stops en route to final destination are $20.00. If the stop is not within the pick up or drop off city the charge is $30.00
* Cancellation of sedans within two (2) hours of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge/
* A 'no show' fee equal to the full fare price will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. If you cannot locate your driver please call 1-800-472-7433 option 2 or 973-400- 3200 option 2. To avoid being billed as a no-show, we advise you not to leave your location without communicating with Royal Coachman. Royal Coachman is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to weather or other circumstances beyond its control. Royal Coachman does not guarantee vehicle availability or price for reservation changes.
* Cancellation of motor coaches with less than 48 hours notice will be charged the full fair.
* Cancellation of minibuses with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full fair.
* Cancellation of limousines, sedans, SUVs and vans with less than two (2) hours notice will be charged the full fair.
* Cancellation of coordinators with less than two (2) hours notice will be charged at the full rate.
* A $25.00 U.S. holiday surcharge will be charged to all trips occurring on:
New Year's Day
Fourth of July
Christmas Eve after 5 pm
New Years Eve after 5 pm
* Holiday surcharges also apply to additional holidays in locations outside of the United States.
* A $10.00 off hour charge will be added to all rides between 12 midnight and 6 am.
* All hourly services vehicle types will be billed at the prevailing Royal Coachman hourly rate.
* Customers are billed from the time personnel and/or vehicles leave the Royal Coachman facility until the time they return to the Royal Coachman facility..
* Royal Coachman shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
* Royal Coachman assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its modules, is the copyrighted property of Royal Coachman Worldwide also known as Royal Coachman ("Royal Coachman"). None of the content or data found on this site may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Royal Coachman and/or its third party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law Trademarks of Royal Coachman, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Royal Coachman or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
USE OF SITE. You may only use this site to obtain information and make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Royal Coachman, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. This site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel-related goods and services and to make legitimate reservations or otherwise transact business with Royal Coachman and its suppliers, and for no other purposes. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Web site (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this site under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this site is true and accurate. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of the site may result in your being denied access to such facilities. Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this site.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. Royal Coachman and any third party providers and distributors make no warranty of any kind regarding this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an "as is" basis. Royal Coachman and any third party providers and distributors do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and such parties expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights which vary from state to state.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Royal Coachman assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site. In no event shall Royal Coachman or any third party providers be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this site or content found herein, (ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of this site for reservations, or (iii) the performance or non performance by Royal Coachman or any third party providers, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Royal Coachman or any third party provider should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, the liability of Royal Coachman and the third party providers shall in no event exceed 100.00 USD. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to Royal Coachman and without any liability whatsoever, may at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site. Some states do not allow limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Royal Coachman and any third party providers and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site.
LINKS. This site contains links to other sites that are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Royal Coachman of the contents of such other web sites. Royal Coachman shall not be responsible for the content of any other web sites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. Royal Coachman hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, nontransferable license to use any downloadable software applets ("the Software") for viewing and otherwise using the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for no other purpose. Please note that all Software, including without limitation all HTML code, Java Script and ActiveX controls contained in the Site, is owned by Royal Coachman, its affiliates, and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
CONFIDENTIALITY. Any communications or materials submitted to Royal Coachman via the Internet will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. By transmitting or posting any communications or materials to the Site, you agree that Royal Coachman or any of its affiliates may use your communications or materials for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Royal Coachman and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in such communications or materials for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products using such information.
RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between Royal Coachman and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of New Jersey, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Morris County, the State of New Jersey, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement.
MODIFICATION. Royal Coachman may at any time without notice modify/revise these terms and conditions by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore; periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.