When visiting New Jersey over the Christmas holiday, be prepared to get little sleep. Because the number of events taking place this year is staggering, and you may have a hard time choosing what to see and do. To make your trip less stressful so you can enjoy all the festivities, you should consider hiring a New Jersey car service in the form of a NJ limousine.
Top Events to Enjoy
- Sea of Lights Holiday Festival—In the Central Shore region of New Jersey, the Jekinson’s Aquarium will celebrate with the annual Sea of Lights Holiday Festival. Dates for this event include December 26, 27, and 28 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Part of this celebration are the animals, of course, but you’ll also see hundreds of beautiful lights and decorations, face painting, crafts, and a scuba-diving Santa.
- Old-Fashioned Christmas at Smithville—By using a NJ limousine service, everyone in your group can head to the Southern Short region of New Jersey to enjoy one of the most impressive light shows in the state. Along with an incredible show, this event will feature Victorian-style decorations, a magical talking Christmas tree, a train ride, story time with Mrs. Claus, Santa, and food/drinks. This event will continue through January 6 every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5:00 pm until 8:30 pm.
- Holiday Lights on the Farm—Instead of fighting traffic, hire a reputable New Jersey car service to drive you to Flemington, where thousands of colorful lights are on display. In addition to the lights, you can purchase from a wide range of live wreaths and Christmas trees, grave blankets, crafts, and more. For the children, Santa will be on hand to hear what everyone wants to find under the tree this Christmas season.
- Martell’s Waters Edge—In Berkeley Township on December 24, you and your guests can arrive via a NJ limousine to spend time dining with Santa. This AA, Four-Diamond restaurant will serve meals prepared by award-winning chefs that cater to everyone, including vegetarians, seafood lovers, and people who follow a gluten-free diet.
- The Cook’s Christmas Lights—One of the most fun and traditional things to do over the holidays in New Jersey is see animated Christmas lights. Though there aremanydifferent options, the Cook’s Christmas Lights in Jackson are among the best. This homeowner creates a lighting spectacular every year that consists of 14,000 lights that play to seven Christmas-themed songs,. Donations are accepted, with all of the money going to the National MS Society.
Making This Holiday Season Special
In addition to all the exciting things to do and see, there is no better way to experience the holidays than by using a reputable New Jersey car service, so that your only responsibility is to have fun.Tags: holiday travel tips, Holidays in NJ, travel tips