In New Jersey, there are many remarkable places to enjoy brunch. Whether you’re going to eat with family, friends, or business associates, this is a great way to spend quality time together. If you are visiting New Jersey on vacation or for business purposes, a brunch is a great way to start the day.
Excellent Brunch Choices
- Morris Tap & Grill – Located in Randolph, this restaurant has a great environment for relaxing with people you enjoy being around. You will appreciate everything that Chef Eric LeVine creates. A Food Network “Chopped” Champion, he prepares a unique brunch.
- Toast Montclair – For brunch, the chef whips up a variety of outstanding and creative healthy dishes, all at reasonable prices.
- The Buttered Biscuit – On the Northern Shore in New Jersey, this is by far one of the best places for breakfast and brunch. Menu items are made with fresh, low-fat ingredients without flavor ever being compromised.
- Local Urban Kitchen – If you prefer an organic, gluten-free, or vegan brunch, this Point Pleasant Beach restaurant is an excellent alternative. However, the chef prepares a few traditional menu items as well.
- Mad Batter – In Cape May, this is the restaurant you want to visit. Although Mad Batter is open all year long, during the summer months, many people enjoy dining on the Victorian Porch.
- The Manor – On Sundays, this landmark restaurant set in a gorgeous country home in West Orange complete with acres of beautiful gardens is open for a superior brunch buffet. Virtually anything you could want is presented.
- Hamilton Inn – While this might be a tucked-away Jersey City neighborhood venue, the brunch is great. This eclectic restaurant is open on Sundays for brunch with a nice menu selection.
- Shut Up and Eat – When taking the kids to brunch, this funky Toms River restaurant is ideal.
- The Mill – Although this Spring Lake Heights restaurant is a little more expensive than some, the brunch is amazing, as is the picturesque view from the Water View Room.
- Salt Creek Grille – For something extra special, consider brunch at this magnificent restaurant, which has several New Jersey locations. For adults, champagne is served along with the brunch buffet that includes carving station, omelet station, peel-and-eat shrimp, waffle station, and more.
Getting Around in Style
To make brunch even better, anywhere in New Jersey and beyond, you and the family or guests can enjoy a limousine ride from Royal Coachman. Your chauffeur will ensure you get to the restaurant of choice safely and on time.Tags: NJ brunch spots