When entertaining colleagues or important clients, you need to choose the right restaurant. You want a restaurant that offers a comfortable and relatively quiet atmosphere, nice menu selection, and a central location. For an amazing evening out, considering hiring a NJ limo service to take everyone in the group to the restaurant, eliminating individual driving.
Top Restaurant Choices
With a reputable NJ car service, you and your guests will arrive at the designated restaurant on time and in a safe manner. Having everyone in the same vehicle also provides the opportunity to conduct business on the way to and when leaving the restaurant. If you prefer, the group can also safely enjoy cocktails and relaxing conversation.
- Restaurant Nicholas—Every detail of this restaurant is perfect. Although the price point is high compared to other dining establishments, being able to enjoy innovative haute cuisine such as crispy octopus, wagyu beef tartare, seared Hudson Valley Foie Gras, and pan seared sea scallop, along with the extensive wine list and extraordinary service, justifies the expense.
- Scalini Fedeli—For a white-tablecloth experience, this Italian restaurant is amazing. Located in a renovated farmhouse, its ambience is unique. In addition, this restaurant is affordable and boasts an innovative menu of generously portioned plates created by Chef Michael Cetrulo.
- Cucharamama—Located in Hoboken, your NJ limo service can drop you and your guests off at this restaurant and then pick you up when you’re ready to leave. Chef and author Maricel Presilla prepares authentic dishes, including Peruvian-style roast leg of pork, braised short ribs, assorted seafood and fish in a coconut milk sauce, and Argentinean-style skirt steak. The menu, coupled with superior cocktails, hospitable service, and a nice atmosphere, make this restaurant a top choice for a business dinner.
- Steve & Cookie’s by the Bay—For a relaxing business dinner with an amazing view, this restaurant comes highly recommended. This Margate City restaurant serves New American cuisine made from locally purchased ingredients. Some of the more popular menu items include oysters on the half-shell, jumbo lump crab, Manhattan clam chowder, roasted crispy duck, and pan-seared Skuna Bay salmon.
- 410 Bank Street Restaurant—For an authentic Caribbean/Cajun experience complete with comfortable environment, this restaurant ranks among the best. You will enjoy polished staff, affordable prices, and the right atmosphere at this Cape May restaurant. There is also an incredible menu selection with items like coconut battered catfish, Chilean sea bass Creole, Florida Keys red snapper, blackened prime rib, and baby rack of lamb.
Choosing the Right NJ Limo Service
Due to the nature of the dinner, you also need to hire the right NJ car service. The goal is to choose a NJ limo with a professional chauffeur—someone who respects privacy while being warm and hospitable.