New York is a hub of live, daytime and late night TV broadcasting. It is home to nationally well-known shows such as The Martha Stewart Show and The Today Show. Many of the shows require you to buy tickets in advance, or have a special process to obtain tickets to a live show or taping, while others are open for whom ever arrives. Whether you are a native New Yorker, or just interested in partaking of this once in a lifetime opportunity while visiting it is important to know some of the variety available:
- The Bill Cunningham Show– Tapes in New York City, in studios at the Hotel Pennsylvania on 33rd Street between 6th and 7th Aves. Most tapings are on Wednesdays and Thursdays. For tickets visit http://www.thebillcunninghamshow.com/about/tickets/
- The Colbert Report with Stephen Colbert– Sign up to receive an e-mail when tickets become available. http://www.colbertnation.com/tickets
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart– Sign up to receive an e-mail when tickets become available. http://www.thedailyshow.com/tickets
- The Dr. Oz Show– Tickets are now available for Season 3 of The Dr. Oz Show. Call the NBC Ticket Line at 212-664-3056, Option 4, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Check DoctorOz.com regularly for any important show updates. Tickets are booked anywhere from 3-6 weeks in advance, depending on availability. You can request up to four tickets per show, and all audience members must be at least 18 years old.
- The People’s Court– Phone for tickets at 888-780-8587 or email name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, give us a call to arrange your ground transportation to and from these to complete your celebrity experience!Tags: limo service morris county nj, limo services new jersey, limousine service in nj, new jersey travel, new york sightseeing