Some of our customers are active participants and organizers of tradeshows, so this post brings you some potentially surprising findings on the subject. A recent report, by CEIR, reveals that the old word-of-mouth communication methods are the most important when considering attendance at a tradeshow. In our ever connected and digital world that may come as something of a revelation.
The report’s key findings concerning tradeshow attendees are:
- The vast majority, (94%) conduct some kind of pre-show planning, often by registering an interest or attending a related workshop.
- The majority, (70%) use the printed exhibition program to plan their time (if you need it, just let us know and you may find one in your Royal Coachman car).
- The most significant factor in taking the decision on whether to attend, or not, is based on personal recommendation. This can take form of direct, email or telephone conversations but is always based on a trusted advisors opinion of the value of the show.
- Less than a quarter, (24%) currently uses a Smartphone-based digital guide for planning purposes.
- Over half (53%), will simply ask the advice of the exhibitors for how to spend their time at the tradeshow.
The unifying theme behind this report seemingly is the value of a trusted authority in planning and attendance at a tradeshow. This should not after all be a revelation as really modern communication and information-presentation methods have not altered the fact that, when we want advice; we go to someone we trust.
If you are planning to attend a tradeshow in the New York or New Jersey area, or indeed worldwide, Royal Coachman can help you to plan your transportation needs and support you while you’re there. Our professional limousine service is rated within the top 50 in the United States and caters to customers worldwide.Tags: limo services new jersey, limousine service in nj, limousine services nj, meeting planning tips, meeting tips