When conducting business in New Jersey, you need three things. First, you need to hire a top-rated NJ limousine company for ground transportation. Second, you need appropriate meeting space for conducting business. Third, you want to book a hotel that that caters specifically to corporate travelers. These three things combined will make your next business trip easier and more productive.
Booking an Executive Hotel in New Jersey
After being picked up at the airport by a NJ limo service, you can check into any one of these top executive hotels.
- Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort—Located in Atlantic City near the famous Boardwalk, this hotel features an India theme complete with luxurious room accommodations with floor-to-ceiling windows, mirrored ceilings, free Wi-Fi, indoor swimming pool, on-site fitness center, salon and spa, casino, and of course, a variety of spaces designated for business meetings.
- Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center—Even when you’re using a NJ limo service with a professional chauffeur, the convenient location is appreciated. Both the exterior and interior of this hotel is beautiful. You have a choice of traditional guestroom or if you prefer, a luxurious suite. The hotel also boasts a fitness center, whirlpool, heated indoor swimming pool, on-site restaurants, complementary Wi-Fi, a modern conference center, and 42,000 square feet of space for meetings and other venues.
- Executive Suites Newark/Cateret—In addition to an on-site restaurant, this executive New Jersey hotel offers comfortable suites configured for business travelers. Included are ergonomic chairs and work desks, microwave, mini-fridge, 24-hour fitness center, ATM, and a business center. If you need to stick to a tighter budget, Executive Suites is an excellent choice, and doesn’t require compromise on quality of accommodations orservices.
- Westminster Hotel—This executive hotel is both inspiring and inviting. Among luxury hotels in New Jersey, the Westminster has a unique, chic vibe. Located in the heart of Livingston, this AAA Four Diamond hotel is perfect for people with distinct taste. In addition to guestrooms and suites with a classic contemporary design, the hotel offers premier meeting facilities, as well as outdoor event space if needed.
- Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club—This hotel is ideal for conducting business in office space or on the golf course. For a century, this elegant hotel has been a popular choice among top executives from all over the world. Although the hotel is only minutes from Atlantic City, it still makes sense to hire a NJ limousine company for transportation. Along with distinguished guestrooms and suites, you will enjoy award-winning meeting space and 18 holes of championship golf.
Hiring a NJ Limousine Company
Because a reputable NJ limo service has a wide range of vehicles in its fleet, the chauffeur can easily accommodate multiple executives while offering plenty of passenger space and high-tech amenities.Tags: Business travel, Business travel tips, Executive travel, New Jersey