After taking a NJ limo to your designated hotel, you can then choose any one of the up and coming restaurants for entertaining current and/or potential clients. Of course, these restaurants are also excellent choices when going out to dinner with a close friend, or for a romantic dinner. Regardless of the situation, a limo service in NJ will enhance the experience.
Top New Jersey Restaurant Choices
- Café Panache—If you’re in Ramsey, you will love the clean style of cooking associated with this restaurant. As stated by Chef and owner Kevin Kohler, the goal is to provide guests with outstanding food, though he also wants people to feel good while dining. Without question, Kohler is a master in the kitchen, known for using fresh ingredients and creating innovative menu items like duck duo with organic red quinoa, shallots, and toasted pecans, and fresh peach puree. Renovated in 2009, this restaurant has a beautiful and inviting ambience.
- Cucharamama—This Hoboken restaurant is another excellent choice. Chef, scholar, traveler, and author Maricel Presilla creates food art that embraces South America culture. Born in Cuba, he has designed this and the sister restaurant, Zafra, to offer cuisine that is a modern-day interpretation of old Cuban dishes, including corn tamales, duck braised in Peruvian chichi de jora, and Ecuadorian shrimp ceviche in fresh tomatoes.
- The Frog & the Peach—You can have the limo service in NJ take you and your guest to this New Brunswick restaurant for an amazing meal. In addition to fabulous main dishes and sides created by Chef Bruce Lefebvre, including mushroom ricotta gnocchi with shaved porcini and gold bar squash, this restaurant is known for its superior desserts. Among the favorites are the strawberry-rhubarb crumble created by pastry Chef Brian Dymnioski.
- Mistral—This Princeton restaurant is said to be one of the most inventive yet affordable places to dine in the entire state of New Jersey. The kitchen is run by Chef de Cuisine Ben Nerenhausen, who loves a challenge. He is known for taking calculated risks, creating mouth-watering cuisine like lamb breast navarin with ricotta gnudi and roasted cabbage, chickpea fritters with romesco sauce, and Yorkshire pudding with bone marrow gravy.
- Ninety Acres, Peapack—Be prepared for a luxurious dinner at this restaurant. Since it’san upscale establishment, guests commonly use limousine services in New Jersey when dining at Ninety Acres, Peapack. Executive Chef David Felton fires on all cylinders, with a host of amazing dishes. Some of the more popular choices include a rustic meal consisting of fried chicken with silky mashed potatoes and gravy or an elegant meal of sautéed golden tilefish, wilted spinach, and lemony/salty marinated artichoke hearts.
Arriving in Style
Sometimes, you need to be pampered. Whether you live in or have a trip planned to New Jersey, this is the perfect opportunity to experience some of the more innovative restaurants around town. To enjoy dining to the fullest, you definitely want to consider hiring a NJ limo service.Tags: meeting tips